We are passionate about helping, supporting & inspiring people to succeed. It is so important in our increasingly complex modern world, to be able to self manage & maintain a positive emotional wellbeing, enabling us to thrive in life.
Our MISSION: To enhance & advocate the importance of emotional wellbeing & to support the ongoing improvement of mental health services for children & young adults.
We aim to do this by:
- Opening ‘Enlighten, Cupar’ a local ‘Health & Wellbeing hub’
- Providing retail space helping individuals & small businesses to thrive within the local community.
- Provide access to information & activities that promote positive mental health.
- Providing high street access to our products & services below.
- Selling a variety of Health & Wellbeing ‘Products with a Purpose’
- Personally sourced & selected, supporting individuals & small businesses locally, regionally & nationally.
- Providing mytime4you™, a unique 3 step Wellbeing Mentoring Service: Relate, Revive & Thrive™.
- Hosting a wide variety of Health & Wellbeing related workshops, activities & events
- Supporting individuals & small businesses locally & regionally.
Our SOCIAL IMPACT Goal:
50% of profits from all products & services will be reinvested back into support our social mission.
The funds will be used to provide FREE mytime4you™ Wellbeing Mentoring services for LOCAL children, young adults & parents.
*It is important to understand that a social enterprise business is not a charity, but a business designed to benefit others. Purposefully driven by a passion to improve social aims by applying business principles.
Submit your review